A 48 hour approval period is included with your purchase of a new or pre-owned instrument from the JBovier Custom Shop.
This period begins at delivery timestamp. Notification that the instrument is being returned must be received by the JBovier Custom Shop within this 48 hour period and returned immediately, unless otherwise authorized by the JBovier Custom Shop.
Returns after this period will not be accepted without authorization from the JBovier Custom Shop. Unauthorized returns after the 48 hour approval period will be issued an "e-store credit" for the originally invoiced amount, minus shipping fees. This credit will be valid for 1 year from the date of the returned instrument's original invoice.
Returned instruments MUST be received at the JBovier Custom Shop in ORIGINAL condition, just as it was when shipped from the JBovier Custom Shop. ORIGINAL condition is documented by timestamped photos before shipping from the JBovier Custom Shop. Refunds will be via Pay-Pal or a business check mailed to the customer, following arrival and inspection of returned instrument. Refunds will include the invoiced amount, minus original shipping fees incurred by the JBovier Custom Shop.
New JBovier musical instruments purchased from the JBovier Custom Shop are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for as long as the instrument is owned by the original purchaser, beginning on the original date of purchase. This is a limited warranty, which is not transferable. The JBovier Custom Shop will repair, replace, or process a prorated refund, at its sole discretion, any instrument or parts that are found to be defective.
If you are the original purchaser of your JBovier instrument, and it requires service of any kind, contact the JBovier Custom Shop. A copy of the original sales receipt or invoice must be presented at the time of service request. If service is indeed warranted, you will be given instructions.
This warranty covers both the cost of labor and materials on any repair deemed necessary by the JBovier Custom Shop.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
* Defects or damages caused by any modifications, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper care of the instrument
* Instruments that have been exposed to extreme humidity or temperature conditions
* Wear or breakage of frets, strings, nut, bridge, tuners, buttons, tailpiece, endpin, etc
* Any cracking, discoloration, or damage to the finish or plating
* Other normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts
* Damage and deterioration caused by accidents
* Any and all charges if no fault is found
* Routine maintenance of the instrument
* Instruments whose serial number/ID number/Trademark have been modified or removed
* Instruments that have been serviced by any person not authorized by the JBovier Custom Shop
* Instruments purchased from an unauthorized JBovier dealer
All transportation, insurance and freight charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
The JBovier Custom Shop assumes no liability for property damage or personal injury to self or others resulting from failure of this product, nor any loss of income, wages or profit arising from the loss of use of instrument due to defects.
The JBovier Custom Shop is not responsible for any items left in gig bags, or cases. We strongly recommend that all personal items, picks, cables, etc. be removed.
This warranty constitutes the only warranty made by the JBovier Custom Shop with respect to your JBovier instrument. The JBovier Custom Shop is a seperate entity from JBovier Stringed Instruments and disclaims any and all other warranties relating to this product including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.